Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CELL-U-LOSS!

Lose the Water Retention! Do you hate your Wobbly Tummy & flabby arms?
Take CELL-U-LOSS!

A supplement to help reduce fluid accumulation in the body.

Dimpled skin may form when fatty tissues in certain parts of the body accumulate fluid and wastes.

Cell-U-Loss is designed to tackle the persistent problem of fluid accumulation.


Key Benefits:
  • A vitamin, mineral and herbal blend to help reduce fluid accumulation. 
  • Helps to improve the skin's appearance especially when dieting.

Fast Facts:
  • A combination of calcium and potassium helps regulate fluid balance.
  • A blend of herbs, including buchu, uva ursi and corn silk, have natural aquaretic (fluid mobilizing) properties.
  • Includes lecithin, apple cider vinegar and vitamin C.

Mummies Herb Verdict: I have lots of water retention in my body especially after birth. So when I read about Cell-U-Loss being able to improve skin appearance and to reduce my tummy (my biggest painpoint!) and flabby arms (i tried lifting weights to get rid of my "byebye" flabby arms... to no avail too!), I wasted no time in trying this product! It did work! Yeah! My tummy and arms are much trimmer now within 2 weeks! But I need to improve it further! And oh yes, a gentle reminder that you really need to drink up lots of water to prevent getting heaty and for Cell-U-Loss to be really effective!

** Results varies from individual **

No comments:

Post a Comment