Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Herbal Aloe Drink (Concentrate)

A refreshing beverage that detoxify your body!



Stress, coffee, cigarette smoke, lack of sleep and poor eating habits can upset the stomach and impair digestion and absorption of nutrients. Herbal Aloe Drink brings relief and regulate your body!

The aloe plant is known to contain many beneficial substances, including enzymes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.


Herbal Aloe Drink combines the goodness of aloe, with a delicious citrus twist for a healthy digestive system.



Key Benefits:
  • Supports internal cleansing and digestive health. 
  • Soothes the digestive system.

Fast Facts:
  • Made from premium-quality, whole-leaf aloe vera. 
  • Includes the soothing benefits of chamomile. 
  • Free from bitter-tasting aloin.


Mummies Herb Verdict: I have been taking my Herbal Aloe twice a day, first thing in the morning when i wake up and 30mins before I goes to bed. I like it mixed with warm water, but remember never to mix it with hot water as it will destroy the nutrients found in the drink.


Also, if you like to consume gassy drink, try to shake the mixture after u add in 3 capful of Herbal Aloe with the gassy drink and you will find yourself with a sparkling and refreshing Aloe drink! 

Herbal Aloe has helped to detox not only my body but my face! I have always had a "pimple-less" face and is always the envy of my friends, however, after taking Herbal Aloe... pimples start to appear! It is not because the product is not suitable for me, however, as I continued to drink the Herbal Aloe, I realised that it is purging my skin of all the impurities that has been hidden beneath my skin for years! And now I am back to my pimple-less skin and my skin appears to be even more radiant! Yeah! Thumbs up for it and highly recommended for those seeking weight loss and maintenance of a healthy body!

No comments:

Post a Comment