Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Health is Happiness!

Have you ever thought about the connection between happiness and good health? Most of us would probably agree that there is a connection, but many of us who feel unhappy don't want to take the time to build a foundation of good health. 

Good health can be the launching pad for great things. Think about when you are feeling under the weather. It is hard to stay on track and consistent with your goals when your body isn't up to the challenge. It is extremely important to make sure your body stays in great shape if you want to enjoy all that life has to offer. 

I started to take a very serious look at my health when I fainted out of the blue due to extreme sudden pain at my back and was temporary paralysed neck down. I had my first occurrence of "slipped disc" and what the doctor told me did not came as a surprise but it was definitely an alarm that woke me up! He told me a matter of fact that I was overweight (70kg at 1.57m built!) and therefore my spine cannot withstand my weight. It was a life changing moment for me and from there on, I was always trying to lose weight and lose it healthily!

"It is never too late to be what you might have been! - George Elliot"


No comments:

Post a Comment