Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Herbal Tea Concentrate

An uplifting drink for vitality and weight management!


To optimise weight loss, our body needs to be adequately hydrated! This delicious low-calorie tea-mix can be savored throughout the day for a natural energy lift.

It includes the thermogenic and antioxidant properties of green tea, making it ideal as part of a nutritious weight-loss program.

Key Benefits:
  • Includes the health benefits of green tea and selected herbs. 
  • Burn calories while you drink and gets energy boost.
  • Enjoy it hot or cold. 
Fast Facts: 
  • Blended from five fast-acting natural botanicals. 
  • An ideal treat mid-morning and mid-afternoon for a natural energy boost.
Mummies Herb Verdict: I love green tea and was equally skeptical when I was told that I can burn calories while I drink it and that 1 litre of this herbal tea is equivalent to 20mins of running! It was amazing! Without much delay, I started to drink it religiously and was drinking 1.5L of tea daily and combined with 1.5L of water daily and I was amazed at my weight loss! (Oh yes, not to forget mentioning... I had to run to the ladies much more often with the increase in fluid intake!)

No comments:

Post a Comment