Tuesday, December 6, 2011

3rd week into Herbalife!

I am into my 3rd week of consuming Herbalife products and what can I say! I was abit upset that I sprained my back last week which meant that I can't go to gym nor perform any exercise. It was such a bad sprain that I can't walk normally and I had to see a Physiotherapist to ease the pain! And her advise to me was to do more stretching but to avoid strenuous exercise for the next week till my back is fully recovered! 


As I managed to lose 2kg in the first 2 weeks, I thought it was due to the fact that on top of consuming Herbalife products, I was also exercising 2x per week in the gym. So when I can't go to the gym last week, I was kinda worried that there won't be much result to show this week. But lo and behold! My weight continued to drop! Another kg down! So total 3kgs in 3 weeks! It was awesome! What was more motivating was that my weight loss is noticeable! Relatives and friends commented and that was really a great morale booster! 


I get all sorts of comments such as:
"Wow, you lost weight!", 
"Geeze, you are looking more sexy!", 
"Your face is so defined now! How did you do it?", 
"You are looking very good gal!" 


And I realised I made many heads turn too! It felt really really good! Even hubby cannot resist complimenting me! (Mind you, my hubby is a pretty reserved man! LOL!)


I realised my method of consuming the products are effective, most importantly safe and it is showing results fast! I will share in detail my method of consuming the products with all my customer! So don't wait any longer! Ask me and join me in a fuss free weight loss journey now! BTW, I am looking to losing another 3kg! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment