Thursday, December 8, 2011

A long awaited Milestone! My Levis Jeans!

Stepped on the weighing scale this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see my weight finally back to my pre-pregnancy weight! It took me just 3 weeks to be on this program to lose that 4kg of stubborn fats which I had been trying so hard since my 2nd baby turned 1 year old! With my elder girl, by the time she turned 1... I am already back to my pre-pregnancy weight but this 2nd pregnancy, took me a whole 1 years and 10 months! Now i really wonder why I did not try Herbalife much earlier and take it seriously in the past! 


So the first thing i did upon seeing my weight on the scale was to quickly pull out my old & trusty pair of Levis Jeans! I had a pair of favourite Levis Jeans which I wore before pregnancy but which i have not been able to wear ever since I gave birth to my 2nd girl. And YES! I am able to wear it this morning! FINALLY! Hip Hip Hooray!


I am loving this new found joy, new found energy and everything around me is good when I feel good! All thanks to Herbalife! And I have also started using their facial products... lets see how it goes then! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment