Tuesday, December 13, 2011

4th Week into Herbalife and my online free size clothes can fit!

As I type this, I got very excited! This morning as I woke up and was thinking of what I should wear to work, I decided to pull out a new pair of 3/4 pants that I bought online. I bought this pants 3 months ago and I had overestimated myself thinking that I should be able to fit in it... but the truth were, I could not even pull it up past my thighs as it was a free size pants... :(


So when I tried it on this morning! Whoopi! It fits nicely and really shapes my butts and thighs nicely! The feeling is awesome! I can finally buy clothes online and know i can definitely fit into it!


Let me see if i can take a nice picture of myself in this outfit and post it here! 


Thanks to Herbalife! I am looking good and feeling good! Energised to play with my 2 girls too! Love this feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment